News & Events
Register for Population Health Colloquium – March 19-21, 2018
For more information, or to register, visit: www.populationhealthcolloquium
Practicing population-based care is critical to establishing better health outcomes, improving access to care and managing rising costs. Join us as we discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities we are facing during this revolutionary time!
- Announcement of the winner of the 2018 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- 2 Preconference Symposia
- Population Health Alliance Forum Co-Located Event
- More than 50 healthcare leaders offer engaging and interactive sessions
- 4 Mini Summits and 6 Concurrent tracks with 26 individual presentations
- Networking opportunities, including an Opening Night Reception featuring Hearst Health Prize finalists
- Special Tuesday night dinner program "Disrupting our Way to Better Health"
- Exhibit hall featuring new and exciting solutions, products and services
Early Registration deadline - January 26, 2018
- Special early registration rate available for providers, academic/government employees through Colloquium website
- Are you a Grandon Society member? Contact JCPH for special Grandon Society rate and programs.
Click here to view available Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities