News & Events
20th Annual Population Health Colloquium: March 30 – April 1, 2020
March 30 - April 1, 2020
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
JCPH is proud to serve as the Academic Partner for the 20th National Population Health Colloquium.
With over 700 attendees expected, the 20th Population Health Colloquium will bring together diverse stakeholders including healthcare providers, payers, the pharmaceutical industry, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government. National and regional thought leaders will examine industry trends and share their expert insights, through best practices and case studies.
Practicing population-based care is critical to establishing better health outcomes, improving access to care and managing costs. Join us as we discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities we face during this revolutionary time!
- Announcement of the Winner of the 2020 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- Preconference session
- Population Health Alliance Forum Co-located Event
- Special Dinner program featuring venture capital backed companies that are transforming healthcare
- Networking opportunities, including an Opening Night Reception featuring Hearst Health Prize Finalists
- Exhibit Hall featuring new and exciting solutions, products and services
- And much more
For more information regarding the 2020 program, visit the Colloquium website.
Interested in speaking? Submit a proposal
For information regarding sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities contact Melissa Horowitz.