Dual degree options allow students to apply coursework from other degree programs to the 45-credit Jefferson MPH program.
The following dual degree options are available in partnership with their respective educational institutions:
- PharmD/MPH with the College of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University
- MSS/MPH with the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research (GSSWSR) at Bryn Mawr College
- MD/MPH with the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- JD/MPH with the Widener University Delaware Law School's Family Health Law & Policy Institute
- DO/MPH with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- PA/MPH with the Jefferson College of Health Professions