Population Health Colloquium
19th Annual Population Health Colloquium
March 18-20, 2019
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
JCPH serves as the Academic Partner for the Annual Population Health Colloquium. For information regarding the 2019 program, visit the Colloquium website.
With over 700 attendees expected, the 19th Population Health Colloquium will bring together diverse stakeholders including healthcare providers, payers, the pharmaceutical industry, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government . National and regional thought leaders will examine industry trends and share their expert insights, through best practices and case studies.
Practicing population-based care is critical to establishing better health outcomes, improving access to care and managing costs. Join us as we discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities we face during this revolutionary time!
- Announcement of the Winner of the 2019 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- Preconference session focused on Models of Care Delivery
- Population Health Alliance Forum Co-located Event
- 5 Mini Summits and 6 Concurrent Tracks, focused on advancing value-based care, patient engagement, aging population and special populations, precision medicine, health disparities, technology and data analytics, and educating leaders
- Networking opportunities, including an Opening Night Reception featuring Hearst Health Prize Finalists
- Special Tuesday evening dinner program on precision medicine - Cells Are the New Cure
- Exhibit Hall featuring new and exciting solutions, products and services
Early Registration Deadline - January 25, 2019
- Special early registration rate for providers, academic/government employees is available through the Colloquium website
- Are you a Grandon Society member? Contact JCPH for special Grandon Society rate and programs
Click here to view available Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities