This advanced practice certificate offers registered and licensed occupational therapists advanced knowledge about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and skills for working with persons who have ASD. Courses are taught by experts in the field.
- Four graduate-level courses (a total of 12 credits; 3 credits/course)
- Certificate can be completed in 16 months
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our OTD program, and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations and live chat
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on topics such as motor learning, sensory integration and constrained induced movement therapy