This advanced practice certificate is designed for registered and licensed occupational therapists, physical therapists and other rehabilitation professionals who wish to participate in advanced study of neuroscience and neuro-based rehabilitation intervention strategies.
- Four graduate level courses (a total of 12 credits)
- Certificate can be completed in 16 months
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our OTD program and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations and live chat
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on topics such as motor learning, sensory integration and constrained induced movement therapy