Edmonds, M.D., Boyd, K. L. , Moyo, T., Mitra, R., Duszynski, R., Arrate, M.P., Chen, X., Zhao, Z., Blackwell, T.S., Andl, T., and Eischen, C.M. miR-31 initiates lung tumorigenesis and promotes mutant KRas-driven lung cancer, J. Clinical Invest., 126(1):349-64, 2016.
Adams, C.M., Hiebert, S.W. and Eischen, C.M. Myc induces miRNA-mediated apoptosis in response to HDAC inhibition in hematological malignancies. Cancer Research 76(3):736-48, 2016.
McGirt, L.Y., Jia, P., Baerenwald, D.A., Duszynski, R.J., Dahlman, K.B., Zic, J.A., Zwerner, J.P., Hucks, D., Dave, Z., Zhao, Z., and Eischen, C.M. Whole genome sequencing reveals oncogenic mutations in mycosis fungoides. Blood 126(4):508-19, 2015.
Carrillo, A.M., Bouska, A., Arrate, M.P. and Eischen, C.M.. Mdmx promotes genomic instability independent of p53 and Mdm2. Oncogene 34(7):846-56, 2015.
Grieb, B.C., Gramling, M.W., Arrate, M.P., Chen, X., Beauparlant, S.L., Haines, D.S., Xiao, H., and Eischen, C.M. Oncogenic protein MTBP interacts with MYC to promote tumorigenesis. Cancer Research 74(13):3591-602, 2014.
- SMARCAL1 and ZrAnB3 protect replication forks from MYC-induced DNA replication stress
- Targeting the Bcl-2 family in B cell lymphoma
- Targeting of SGK1 by miR-576-3p inhibits lung adenocarcinoma migration and invasion
- The role of inhibition of apoptosis in acute leukemias and myelodysplastic syndrome
- MicroRNA-21 is Required for Hematopoietic Cell Viability After Radiation Exposure
- The proto-oncogene function of Mdm2 in bone
- Decoding critical long non-coding RNA in ovarian cancer epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition
- Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin lymphomas select for overexpression of BCLW
- Myc enhances B-cell receptor signaling in precancerous B cells and confers resistance to Btk inhibition
- Mdm2 is required for survival and growth of p53-deficient cancer cells
- Defective replication stress response inhibits lymphomagenesis and impairs lymphocyte reconstitution
- Role of Mdm2 and Mdmx in DNA repair
- BCL-W has a fundamental role in B cell survival and lymphomagenesis
- The potential roles of long noncoding RNAs (lncRNA) in glioblastoma development
- TOX expression and role in CTCL
- Molecular underpinnings of HDAC inhibition revealed
- Histone deacetylase inhibition reveals a tumor-suppressive function of MYC-regulated miRNA in breast and lung carcinoma
- Interaction of MYC with host cell factor-1 is mediated by the evolutionarily conserved Myc box IV motif
- Genome stability requires p53
- miR-31 and miR-17-5p levels change during transformation of follicular lymphoma