Offices of Research Support Services
This page provides information regarding the grant submission process with separate entry portals tailored to meet the distinct needs of researchers and administrators. For researchers there are easy to follow directions regarding the processes for submission of grant proposals and the management of grants at Jefferson. For administrators there are links to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements that describe the processes used by Research Administration Center for Excellence (RACE) and Office of Research Administration (ORA) for grants submission and administration.
Designed to inform researchers on how to find their Grants Administrator, how to initialize and submit their grant proposals through RACE and ORA, as well as information on the process of submitting a noncompetitive renewal application.
This section includes access to all grants administrative offices (RACE, ORA), information on federal, foundation, and internal funding opportunities and how to develop a grant proposal. These links require a Jefferson campus key to access the materials and are available via RAP if off-campus.
Research Management Services
RACE is a secure shared service center that will provide faculty-centric research administration support across Jefferson.
You will find the following types of information in the RACE secure portal as you pursue your research interests:
|Please note that you must be on the campus network (via RAP, if off campus)
to access these RACE web pages/resources.
Office of Research Administration (ORA)
Jefferson's Office of Research Administration assists researchers in applying for, and managing sponsored funding.
- Faculty Course Buyout Form - This is a fillable form with help text embedded within the document. In order to complete the form and see the help text [hover your mouse over each field], save the document to your PC/MAC, right-click on the icon and select Open with and then select Adobe Acrobat.
- Applied Research Playbook
- NIH Grant Application/Review
- NSF Fundamentals Workshop – Jefferson – December 2017
- Presentation - Office of Research Support Services
- PI-Specific Trainings
- JeffLINE - Center for Teaching & Learning (Library)
- Resources for Innovators (formerly found in Office of Technology Transfer)
- Institutional Animal Care & Usage Committee (IACUC)
- Office of Animal Resources (OAR)
- Office of Human Research (OHR)
- Office of Research Administration (ORA)
- Environmental Health and Safety