Grants Dashboard II
The goal of the Grants Dashboard II is to assist as a budget management tool to bring in the general ledger, labor, square footage and submission data. The report answers the following questions:
- Current external salary coverage for each investigator.
- Current external direct and indirect expenditures for each investigator.
- Previous four fiscal years total external expenditures for each investigator.
- Productivity of the research square footage from the past four fiscal years.
- Active Programmatic Awards as prime and sub.
- NEW Proposal submissions for the current year and last four fiscal years broken out by federal and non-federal.
- NEW Multi-PI Proposal submissions for the current year and last four fiscal years
Identified Faculty are displayed with their primary appointment department, track, full name and rank. SKMC identified faculty fall into one of the following four tracks: Academic Investigator, Clinical & Educational Scholarship, Clinician Educator, or Research.
All data elements, definitions and formulas used in the Grants Dashboard II reporting tool are defined within Confluence. Confluence is a wiki-based collaboration tool used to author documentation. Please click here to access Grants Dashboard II Application specification and Definitions.
TIP: If you find you are missing programmatic awards (federal activity codes starting with P, U, T or S), review your Cayuse SP records to ensure the activity code field is not blank. If it is blank, contact ORA to update your record.