Arnold J. Greenspon, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3976 fax
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - 1975
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, OH
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Termination of a narrow complex tachycardia by a single extrastimulus: What is the mechanism?
- Clinical and electrophysiological characteristics of patients with paroxysmal intra-His block with narrow QRS complexes
- Ranolazine in High-Risk Patients With Implanted Cardioverter-Defibrillators: The RAID Trial
- Treatment patterns, costs, and mortality among Medicare beneficiaries with CIED infection
- Attempted salvage of infected cardiovascular implantable electronic devices: Are there clinical factors that predict success?
- Impact of Abandoned Leads on Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Infections: A Propensity Matched Analysis of MEDIC (Multicenter Electrophysiologic Device Infection Cohort)
- Effect of battery longevity on costs and health outcomes associated with cardiac implantable electronic devices: a Markov model-based Monte Carlo simulation
- Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation Ablation Facilitated by PENTARAY Mapping of the Moderator Band
- Reimplantation and repeat infection after cardiac-implantable electronic device infections: Experience from the MEDIC (Multicenter Electrophysiologic Device Infection Cohort) database
- Synchrony and Defibrillation: What Is the Mechanism?
- Incidence, Treatment Intensity, and Incremental Annual Expenditures for Patients Experiencing a Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Infection: Evidence from a Large US Payer Database 1-Year Post Implantation
- Ampere Hour as a Predictor of Cardiac Resynchronization Defibrillator Pulse Generator Battery Longevity: A Multicenter Study
- Characterization of outer insulation in long-term-implanted leads
- Outcomes of patients with definite and suspected isolated cardiac sarcoidosis treated with an implantable cardiac defibrillator
- Reply to the editor - Why AHH? Another explanation for the AHH phenomenon in the case
- Pacing at rates slower than the lower rate limit: Function or malfunction
- Ventricular Tracking of Atrial Flutter in a Patient with Complete Atrioventricular Block: Is it the Device's Fault?
- A narrow complex tachycardia with intermittent atrioventricular dissociation: What is the mechanism?
- Clinical significance of atrial fibrillation detected by cardiac implantable electronic devices
- Influence of vegetation size on the clinical presentation and outcome of lead-associated endocarditis: Results from the MEDIC registry