The Jefferson Digestive Health Institute offers a full range of clinical services in gastroenterology and hepatology, including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, motility and liver transplantation. The ambulatory care facilities at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital consist of a newly renovated suite which comprises the outpatient, administrative and secretarial offices for the academic Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Home to the Delaware Valley's first adult Celiac Center and Fatty Liver Center
- The Jefferson Hepatitis C Center has treated >1000 hepatitis C infected patients since its inception in 2011.
- Congrats to Anthony DiMarino Jr., MD, Steven Herrine, MD, Anthony Infantolino, MD, David Kastenberg, MD, Michael DiMarino, MD and Thomas Kowalski, MD for being named "Top Docs" by Philadelphia Magazine for 2015.
- Congrats to Anthony DiMarino, Jr., MD, Sidney Cohen, MD, Steven Herrine, MD, David Kastenberg, MD, Leo Katz, MD, Patricia Kozuch, MD, and Thomas Kowalski, MD for being named "Best Doctors" by Philadelphia Life Magazine for 2015-16.
- Jefferson Liver Transplant Program recognized as Aetna Institute of Excellence for Transplant services.