Applied Health Economics &
The Applied Health Economics & Outcomes Research (AHEOR) MS and Certificate programs are designed especially for working professionals seeking part-time educational opportunities. Students can begin the program in September or January.
- All courses are offered asynchronously online using best practices, interactive learning and practitioner faculty with years of experience and recognized expertise
- Three 14-week terms per year, beginning in September and ending in July, enable students to complete the Certificate in one to two years and the Master’s Degree in two to four years, depending on their pace through the program
- The MS-AHEOR requires completion of 39 credits comprising 12 courses and a Capstone Project that is presented on the Jefferson campus to peers and faculty following completion of coursework
- The Capstone Research Project applies concepts, methods and theories to actual problems in real settings
- The Certificate in AHEOR requires completion of 15 credits or 5 courses. All courses taken for the Certificate can be applied toward completion of the MS-AHEOR