At Jefferson, we are redefining humanly possible by reimagining health, education and discovery to create a fast-track to innovation. We design novel fabrics, develop new products and transform business practices. We elucidate biological pathways, develop new therapies and change healthcare delivery. In all we do, we aim to improve lives by impacting the way we think, live and care for each other.
Jefferson partners with organizations in the European Union for international research opportunities.
Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) Awards
Every year the Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) grants awards and funding to researchers. The Provost’s Pilot Clinical Research Award is to foster collaborative research and team science, and to develop clinical research topics that have been minimally explored at Jefferson. The Deans' Transformational Science Award (DTSA) is designed to enhance the success of Jefferson’s research-intensive faculty and to nurture the development of HIGH-IMPACT SCIENCE.
Centers & Institutes
- Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Computational Medicine Center
- Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Fashion & Textiles Future Center
- Jefferson Clinical Research Institute (JCRI)
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Jefferson Vaccine Center
- Wills Vision Research Center at Jefferson
- Daniel Baugh Institute (DBI) for Functional Genomics /Computational Biology