JCLS Alumni Association
The Jefferson College of Life Sciences (JCLS) Alumni Association represents more than 2,500 graduates. All alumni of JCLS (formerly the Jefferson College of Biomedical Sciences) programs, including Philadelphia University legacy programs, become members of the Association upon graduation.
By staying engaged with Jefferson, you will find opportunities to connect with classmates and faculty, mentor current students, and shape your career path.
- Elaine Z. Francis, PhD '78 Anatomy
President & Chair, Bylaws Committee
- Nicholas Siciliano, PhD '15 Immunology & Microbial Pathology
Vice President & Chair, Alumni Awards Committee
- James Foley, PhD '76 Physiology
- Lisa M. Ambrose-Lanci, PhD '09 Molecular Cell Biology
- Pooja (Talati) Bhavsar, PhD '15 Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Chair, Nominating Committee
- Michael S. Blank, PhD '79 Physiology, FACB
Immediate Past President & Chair, Strategic Initiatives Committee
- Tom Knudsen, PhD '81 Anatomy
- Crystal Kraft, PhD '16 Cell & Developmental Biology
- Michael A. Matrone, BS '02 Biology, PhD
- Michael J. Powell, PhD '11 Genetics
- Kevin Renahan, MS '11 Pharmacology
- Adam E. Snook, PhD '08 Immunology
Upcoming JCLS Alumni Events
JCLS Alumni Celebration
Join the Jefferson College of Life Sciences Alumni Association in celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Jefferson College of Life Sciences with programs throughout October.