JCLS Alumni Association
The Jefferson College of Life Sciences (JCLS) Alumni Association represents more than 2,500 graduates. All alumni of JCLS (formerly the Jefferson College of Biomedical Sciences) programs, including Philadelphia University legacy programs, become members of the Association upon graduation.
By staying engaged with Jefferson, you will find opportunities to connect with classmates and faculty, mentor current students, and shape your career path.
JCLS Alumni Association 2021 Annual Business Meeting
The Jefferson College of Life Sciences Alumni Association Board hosted its Annual Business Meeting on Monday, April 12, 2021.
Watch a recording of the meeting for updates from Dean Gerald B. Grunwald, PhD, and the Alumni Board on students and trainees, the College, and the Alumni Association.
JCLS Alumni Association Board
- Elaine Z. Francis, PhD '78 Anatomy
President & Chair, Bylaws Committee
- Nicholas Siciliano, PhD '15 Immunology & Microbial Pathology
Vice President & Chair, Alumni Awards Committee
- James Foley, PhD '76 Physiology
- Lisa M. Ambrose-Lanci, PhD '09 Molecular Cell Biology
- Pooja (Talati) Bhavsar, PhD '15 Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Chair, Nominating Committee
- Michael S. Blank, PhD '79 Physiology, FACB
Immediate Past President & Chair, Strategic Initiatives Committee
- Tom Knudsen, PhD '81 Anatomy
- Crystal Kraft, PhD '16 Cell & Developmental Biology
- Michael A. Matrone, BS '02 Biology, PhD
- Michael J. Powell, PhD '11 Genetics
- Kevin Renahan, MS '11 Pharmacology
- Adam E. Snook, PhD '08 Immunology