Welcome to the Jefferson College of Nursing's Diploma Nurses page. Here you can learn about your benefits as a Jefferson alumna/us and find helpful links specific to diploma nurse alumni.
So that we may serve you better, please verify your contact information by clicking the "Update Us" button below.
Diploma Nurses Alumni Association
Officers and Board Members
- President: Anne O'Malley Delengowski '80
- Vice President: Karen Mulligan Robnett '77
- Treasurer: Aileen (Ish) Ishuin MacMillan '76
- Recording Secretary: Patricia Maro DeHart '77
- Past President: Rae Matz Fierro '77
Board of Directors
- Deborah Sutton Allen '76
- Susan Albrecht Curcio '80 (Bulletin Chair)
- Ruth Ann Huff Iuliano '69 (Office Coordinator)
- Tamara (Tammy) Tichian Magenta '81 (Relief Fund Chair)
- Maria Gratzik Marinelli '70 (Scholarship Chair)
- Eileen Cooney McDevitt '77
- Barb Bachman Symons '77
Other Committee Chairs
- M. Joan LeVan Keller '58 (Coordinator, Central PA Satellite)
Diploma Nurses Alumni Benefits
This fund offers a 50-percent tuition reimbursement for children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren who attend the Jefferson College of Nursing at any of our two campuses (Center City or Horsham). The benefit can be used for the BSN, MSN, DNP, APN, and PhD programs. Part-time, full-time, day, evening, or weekend study as well as online classes for MSN and DNP are covered.
The form is also available from the Diploma Nurses Alumni Office at 215-955-8981 or in the annual bulletin. Note that alumni are also eligible for 50-percent reimbursement; see bulletin for details.
This fund benefits our alumni experiencing hardships and includes financial assistance for items such as hearing aids, chemo copays, medical bills, ADL support such as chair lifts, and disaster relief. (Items not reimbursed by insurance.)
The form is also available from the Diploma Nurses Alumni Office at 215-955-8981 or in the annual bulletin. All information related to the application is completely confidential. Given the difficulties created by the pandemic, please let us know if we can help.
Benefit requests will be considered by the Board of Directors of the Diploma Nurses Alumni Association.