Online Admissions Application
If you have any questions about the deadlines or application, please contact the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Management,
1-877-JEFF-247 or (215) 503-8890.
Apply to Academic Programs
Choose a program from the drop-down list below to begin the online admissions application for that program.
Community Health Workers connect individuals to health care and social services. Help build healthier communities through education, outreach, mentoring and referrals.
Learn about health literacy and communications skills, capacity building, health and social service systems, client advocacy and much more in this one year, part-time program.
About the Program
- High School diploma required
- Primarily on-campus with some online components
- 10 module program includes 120 hours of field experience
- Mental Health First Aid training and resume writing provided
- Admissions is on a rolling basis
- Program Tuition: $5000*; Fees: $450
*Eligible Jefferson employees receive a 90% tuition benefit up to $5,000 per calendar year.
Register for this program by completing the application form. For more information, please call 215-503-4250.
Physician Assistant Studies