Take a closer look at our ceremonies through photos, video replays and the stories below:
2023 Event Photos
2023 Event Details
Thursday, May 11, 2023 (Ceremonies 1 & 2)
|10:00 a.m.||Location: Convention Center / Terrace Ballroom|
|Jefferson College of Architecture & the Built Environment||Undergraduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Architecture & the Built Environment||Graduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Health Professions||Undergraduate / East Falls Health Sciences|
|Jefferson College of Health Professions||Center City Undergraduate / Medical Laboratory Sciences & Biotechnology, Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences
Graduate / All programs
|Jefferson College of Humanities & Sciences||Undergraduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Life Sciences||Undergraduate / All programs|
|Jefferson School of Continuing & Professional Studies||Undergraduate / All programs|
|Jefferson School of Continuing & Professional Studies||Graduate / All programs|
|Kanbar College of Design, Engineering & Commerce||Undergraduate / All programs|
|Kanbar College of Design, Engineering & Commerce||Graduate / All programs|
|2:30 p.m.||Location: Convention Center / Terrace Ballroom|
|Jefferson College of Nursing||Graduate / All|
|Jefferson College of Nursing||Undergraduate / All|
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 (Ceremony 3)
|2:30pm||Location: Kimmel Center / Verizon Hall|
|Jefferson College of Pharmacy||Graduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Population Health||Graduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences||Graduate / All programs|
|Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences||Undergraduate / All programs|
Wednesday, May 24, 2023 (Ceremony 4)
|11:00am||Location: Kimmel Center / Verizon Hall|
|Jefferson College of Life Sciences||Graduate / All programs|
|Sidney Kimmel Medical College||Graduate / All programs|
Student, Parent & Family Resources
You may request your diploma to be reprinted if you need a replacement. Please note: if you graduated from Thomas Jefferson University – East Falls prior to Summer 2017, you are only eligible to receive a diploma reprint from “Philadelphia University.”
In order to request a reprint of your diploma, we require a notarized letter with the information below. Please note: email requests for diploma reprints will not be accepted.
- Your name as you would like it printed on the diploma
- The reason why you need a diploma reprint
- Please note for PhD, MD, or Master’s diplomas (Center City graduates) the University will only reprint your diploma if it was damaged. The damaged diploma will need to be returned to the University prior to a new one being issued.
- Your Social Security number
- The month and year of your graduation
- The degree that you were awarded and the program you completed
- The address where you would like the diploma sent (please note: diplomas cannot be mailed to P.O. Boxes)
- Current phone number
- Current email address
Along with the notarized letter, send checks payable to the Registrar’s Office. All forms of checks are acceptable. Mail both the notarized letter and the check to the Registrar’s Office corresponding to the campus you attended.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s diplomas—$50
- PhD, MD, or Master’s diplomas—$90
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s diplomas—may take up to three weeks
- PhD, MD, or Master’s diplomas—may take six to nine weeks, because an outside vendor is contracted by the University to reprint these diplomas.
Moving content from your Jefferson student O365 Account to a personal Microsoft Outlook account:
- Establish a new personal Microsoft Outlook account (unless you already have one) at:
New Personal Microsoft Outlook Account
- Use the following guide to export your Jefferson O365 student account content to an Outlook .pst file.
Note—you must use the full Outlook client to create and export the .pst file:
Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file - Microsoft Support
- Import the Outlook .pst file into your new personal Microsoft Outlook.
Note—you must use the full Outlook client to import the .pst file
Import email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook .pst file - Microsoft Support
2023 SKMC and JCLS Graduates:
This announcement is to advise you of an exciting change to your commencement ceremony.
We are pleased to announce that world renowned tenor, Andrea Bocelli, will perform at your proceedings and speak about his experiences. It has also become necessary to change the date of the ceremony from 10 am Tuesday, May 23, 2023 to 11 am Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones on May 24, and conferring your degrees on behalf of Thomas Jefferson University.
Please continue to contact Graduation@jefferson.edu if you have questions about the ceremony.