Residential Life-East Falls Campus
Winter Break Housing
Winter Break housing is available in Martin Hall on the Center City campus. Residents should watch their email for additional information.
Dates to Know
- November 1, 2023: Resident Assistant Application opens.
- December 8, 2023: Winter Break Housing Application closes.
- December 15, 2023: Residence halls close at 10 am.
- January 7, 2024: Residence halls reopen at 12 pm.
Students who are not currently in a 2023-2024 housing contract who need housing for spring 2024 should contact our office at email@example.com.
Our Residence Halls
Our first-year residence halls are nestled on our Ravenhill Campus. Fortess, Mott, Partridge and Ronson are safe, attractive and comfortable facilities that contribute to students' academic success as they transition into a new and exciting journey at Thomas Jefferson University. For sophomore year and beyond, housing options include Scholler Hall, Independence Plaza, and Townhouses on Main Campus. Check out our housing options below!
Room rates for the 2023-2024 academic year are as follows:
- Scholler, Fortess, Mott, Partridge and Ronson Halls: $3,543/semester
- Townhouses: $4,975/semester
- Independence Plaza - Franklin: $5112.50/semester
- Independence Plaza - Jefferson, Madison: $5227.50/semester
The East Falls Campus is conveniently located in East Falls, a neighborhood within the city of Philadelphia. Our campus is a short train or bus ride away from the heart of Philadelphia. We are close to many restaurants, stores, transportation centers and other city landmarks too. We look forward to having you on campus!