Are you ready for the future of work?
Built for a future that has yet to be defined, Jefferson is crossing disciplines to bring unrivaled innovation and discovery to higher education. Through boundary-breaking collaboration, research and hands-on, experiential learning, we equip graduates with leadership and analytical skills shaped for an accelerated job market.
By working on transdisciplinary teams, you’ll gain a broader understanding of differing perspectives and develop critical decision-making skills so you are able to solve complex problems. Our promise is to prepare you for tomorrow’s yet-to-be determined professions (maybe even one you’ll invent for yourself)! You see, at Jefferson, we’re redefining “possible” and by doing so, delivering unparalleled value to your academic experience.
- Academic & Career Success Center - Center City
- Academic Success Center - East Falls
- Arlen Specter Center for Public Policy
- Asano-Gonnella Center for Research in Medical Education & Health Care
- Jefferson Center for Interprofessional Practice & Education
- Marianne Able Career Services Center
- Rector Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center