BS in Fashion Merchandising & Management
Kanbar College of Design, Engineering & Commerce
Bachelor of Science
Call to ActionsApply Request Information
The Fashion Merchandising and Management Program at Jefferson features an immersive, career-focused curriculum that prepares students to contribute to all aspects of the fashion value chain. Ranked in the top-20 fashion schools by Business of Fashion, the program teaches current and upcoming trends in advancing technologies and a global fashion marketplace.
The fashion industry has evolved into a billion-dollar business offering many rewarding opportunities, from buying and sourcing to merchandising and brand management.
Our program prepares you to be a leader in the field by:
- Emphasizing professional training from day one through our dynamic courses and innovative approach.
- Allowing you to focus on your interests with different curricular options.
- Encouraging collaborative work experiences addressing real-world challenges.
- Connecting you with Philadelphia and New York internship opportunities through industry partnerships and our strong alumni network.
- Offering study abroad programs in fashion capitals including Paris, Rome, Hong Kong and London.
- Hosting short courses in Beijing, China.
- Expanding your experience in extracurricular opportunities such as helping produce as The Annual Fashion Show, participating in student-run pop-up stores, or joining the editorial team of Jefferson’s fashion publication, StyleLine.
No matter what path you want to take with in the fashion industry, Jefferson has the education, resources and connections to help you get there.
Hear firsthand from our students and faculty about what it's like to be a Fashion Merchandising major.
Fashion has evolved into a billion-dollar business that offers many rewarding career opportunities, and our program emphasizes professional training from day one. This immersive, career-focused curriculum prepares students to contribute to all aspects of the burgeoning global fashion industry. Students take both core fashion courses and specialized courses depending on career ambitions.
- First Year Experience: create, produce and merchandise a product
- Study abroad in Paris, Beijing, Rome, Hong Kong, London and more
- Get the chance to help produce StyleLine magazine and the Fashion Show
Includes Career-Focused Specializations:
- Global Brand Strategy
- Value Chain and Innovation
- Buying and Merchandising