Your graduate education, reimagined.
To us, education is personal. The Jefferson approach to graduate education recognizes the unique experiences and skills you bring to the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL), combined with your professional goals, and crafts a plan of study that enhances your leadership skills.
Created in partnership with the School of Business, the School of Design and Engineering, and the College of Population Health, and taught by a faculty of diverse industry experts, students in the MSOL program benefit from the program’s stackable concentration model, which allows students to focus coursework around key skills needed for future advancement. Utilizing the expansive Jefferson network, students benefit from an interdisciplinary, tailored approach to education.
Key features of the program include:
- 100% online option with asynchronous coursework allows for optimal flexibility
- Most courses operate on accelerated schedules (7 or 8 weeks), decreasing time to completion
- Interdisciplinary study provides students access to select courses in the School of Business, the School of Design and Engineering, and the College of Population Health
- Rolling admission with 6 start dates per year
- Part-time and full-time options allow for you to pursue your degree at your speed
- Stackable concentration model allows students to mix and match the skills they are most interested in acquiring to create a personalized degree