Scott A.. Waldman, MD, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- A survey of physician receptivity to molecular diagnostic testing and readiness to act on results for early-stage colon cancer patients
- Guanylyl cyclase C signaling axis and colon cancer prevention
- Guanylyl cyclase C hormone axis at the intersection of obesity and colorectal cancer
- Targeting guanylate cyclase C in colorectal cancer: Where are we now?
- GUCY2C ligand replacement to prevent colorectal cancer
Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College
Research and Clinical Interests
Molecular mechanisms regulating guanylyl cyclases, Transcription factors mediating tissue-specific expression of proteins, Molecular markers and cancer, Cyclic GMP and the regulation of the cell cycle, differentiation, metabolic programming and DNA damage and repair. Experimental therapeutics.