A unique balance of psychology and science will give you a distinctive edge and prepare you for a wide variety of graduate school programs.
In this program, you will study psychology alongside biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, making this an ideal first step into further studies in a variety of experimental psychology settings, neuroscience, health fields, and scientific research.
You will work closely with faculty to develop an avenue of career possibilities. First, you select a concentration option – pre-medical or graduate school – allowing you to adapt your curriculum to your career goals and interests.
You will also learn to conduct professional-level research, completing an independent research project your senior year. During your time in the program, you can further enrich your education with internships in research, legal and educational settings; or study abroad anywhere in the world.
- Extensive exposure to science and psychology
- Close faculty guidance and mentorship
- Two concentration options
- Professional research training
- Affiliations with Jefferson and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Real-world internship experiences
- Study abroad opportunities
- Top graduate school placement in variety of medical fields, sciences, or psychology.
Students can utilize the resources offered by the program to advance their education and future career.
- Jefferson Psychology Society
- Psi Chi (National Honor Society for Psychology)
- Study Abroad Opportunities