Interested in taking courses before applying for admission to Thomas Jefferson University? Through our non-degree option, students can complete credits to increase their professional knowledge before applying to degree-seeking program.
Take the Next Step
- Complete the Jefferson Non-Degree Graduate Application
- On the application, select the following:
- Under “College” select from the drop down: Kanbar College of Design Engineering and Commerce: School of Design & Engineering Graduate Non-Degree
- Under “If known, list the course name and course number of the course(s) you would like to take.” Enter in the text box “Surface Imaging Graduate Courses”
- Once you complete the Non-Degree Application, our Graduate Admissions team will contact you regarding course registration