- Interim Associate Dean of Research
- Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy
- Director, Center for Outcomes & Measurement
- Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, SKMC
To generate discoveries that advance practice, education, and research that improve the lives of people, communities, populations, and their environments.
Reimagining health, education, and discovery to create unparalleled value for the communities we serve.
Our Centers & Innovations
- Center for Outcomes & Measurement Develops, validates, advocates for, and utilizes measurement methodologies and outcome measures that generate meaningful and precise data that advance research and practice in rehabilitation sciences. We provide consultation for and training in the selection, administration, scoring, and interpretation of measures.
- Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence The mission of the Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence (JeffACE) is to be an international hub of Autism activities dedicated to high-impact research, forward-thinking education and training, innovative community outreach, and programs of global distinction.
- Jefferson Elder Care Developed by experts at Thomas Jefferson University, our research-based programs improve caregiver skills and reduce the need for assistance, help those with memory loss and intellectual disability, and dementia perform their daily activities, and enhance the safety and daily function of older adults living in the community.
Our Research Team
Our team is comprised of faculty and staff passionate about advancing knowledge through the process of discovery with a commitment to the Jefferson Mission of improving lives.
The College of Rehabilitation Sciences is externally supported through various federal, and private grants focused on human performance and physical functioning, imaging, measurement, autism, and intellectual disabilities caregiving.
The University and College are dedicated to equipping students and faculty with the assistance and resources necessary to realize their goal of creating breakthroughs that improve lives.