Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence
The mission of the Jefferson Autism Center is to be an international hub of Autism activities dedicated to: high impact research, forward thinking education and training, innovative community outreach and programs of global distinction.
Improves lives of those with Autism across the lifespan through:
- Conducting cutting edge research that informs care & improves quality of life
- Educating the next generation with evidence-based, value added clinical and research skills
- Leading community outreach to advance function and independence though:
- Linking Jefferson with the Philadelphia community
- Pioneering an interprofessional student collaboration and outreach through the Autism Advocacy Group
- Responding to the national need for employment of persons with Autism.
Join Us for Sensory-Friendly Zumba
Friday, April 9th @ 5 PM - Ages 8-21
FREE event to promote health, wellness and community engagement
We will follow-up via email with a photo release form and Zoom link info.
Sponsored by the Jefferson Autism Advocacy Group
Listen to Dr. Roseann Schaaf discuss the evidence based practice, occupational therapy using Ayres Sensory Integration, for children with autism.