Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence
- Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy
- Director, Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence
- Professor, Farber Institute for Neurosciences
130 South 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
The mission of the Jefferson Autism Center of Excellence (JeffACE) is to be an international hub of Autism activities dedicated to high-impact research, forward-thinking education and training, innovative community outreach, and programs of global distinction.
Improves lives of those with Autism across the lifespan through:
- Conducting cutting edge research that informs care & improves quality of life
- Educating the next generation with evidence-based, value added clinical and research skills
- Leading community outreach to advance function and independence though:
- Linking Jefferson with the Philadelphia community
- Pioneering an interprofessional student collaboration and outreach through the Autism Advocacy Group
- Responding to the national need for employment of persons with Autism.
Listen to Dr. Roseann Schaaf discuss the evidence based practice, occupational therapy using Ayres Sensory Integration, for children with autism.
JeffACE YouTube Channel
Provides information and resources for parents and professionals on autism, occupational therapy, and related topics.