Submit your Acknowledgement Card to the Office of Admissions or e-mail your response directly to the Director of Admissions.
Certificate Program & Non-degree Students
For more information about a topic, click on link to expand.
Pulse is the official University web portal, providing access to JeffMail, Banner and JEFFLINE
(the library). There is an online tutorial to help you use Pulse.
The Campus Key is your personal identifier that allows access to information resources on campus. Find your Campus Key by logging onto Pulse, then click on the “Campus Key Lookup” under “Links” on the left hand side of the Pulse homepage.
Read the JeffIT letter to incoming students for technical information you need to know.
When logging in to Pulse for the first time, your Campus Key password will be:
- The user's first initial, last initial, and last 4 digits of your social security number
- Example: Password for John Smith = jsxxxx
- Tuition Fee Information
- Payments should be mailed to the following address:
Thomas Jefferson University, Student Accounts,1020 Walnut Street, 521 Scott Building, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
- Pay via Master Card or VISA credit card on Banner Web. Go to menu item “Student and Financial Aid" and select “Student Account” then “Account Summary.” The option to pay by credit card is located at the bottom of this page.
- Pay through a monthly payment program. Go to the Tuition Management Systems web page and click the tab for “Payment Plans” or call Tuition Management Systems at (800) 356-8329 for more information.
- If you have completed the required financial aid process and the award estimate for the term is sufficient to cover your tuition account balance, no payment must be made. If you have financial aid pending for a portion of your balance, then the segment not covered by financial aid must be remitted via one of the above methods.
- If you have any questions about paying tuition, please contact the Tuition Office at (215) 503-7669, or by e-mail at Tuition.Office@jefferson.edu.
Tuition Paid by Thomas Jefferson University
A Tuition Assistance Application must be completed each semester if you are a full-time employee of the University and eligible to receive tuition benefits. This form may be obtained from the Department of Human Resources, 833 Chestnut. Completed forms, approved by the employee’s Department Head, should be submitted to the following address:
Thomas Jefferson University & Hospitals
Department of Human Resources
HR Service Center
833 Chestnut Street, First Floor
Phiiladelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-8100 | (215) 923-5414 fax
If an employee requires specific information about the tuition assistance program, contact the Employee Benefits Office at (215) 503-8100.
Tuition Paid by Student’s Employer Other Than Thomas Jefferson University
A student may request deferment if participating in a tuition assistance program offered by an employer other than Thomas Jefferson University. To be eligible, a letter on employer’s letterhead stating the student’s name, the exact amount of the tuition assistance, and a statement that reimbursement will be made directly to Thomas Jefferson University within three weeks of the issuance of grades must be submitted to the Tuition Office, 521 Scott Building, 1020 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 no later than the due date for the tuition bill.
Applying for Financial Aid
Submit Student Medical Records to University Health Services 30 days before the first day of class.
Begin this process as soon as possible. It may take up to EIGHT WEEKS for this process to be completed.
- This is a very time intensive process. Review the forms IMMEDIATELY to understand the requirements.
- All forms must be COMPLETE 30 days prior to the first day of class. Please review with your doctor the exact requirements.
- Non-compliant students will face financial penalties as well as restriction from online course content/grades and clinical activities.
- If you are a CURRENT JEFFERSON EMPLOYEE, you must still visit UHS and update your records.
- Go to the Student Services web page on the University Health Service's site. Your program is in Tier 3.
- Read and print the appropriate forms to understand the requirements.
- Questions may be addressed by the UHS staff at
(215) 503-9530 or by emailing to JeffUHS@jeffersonhospital.org
- All pre-matriculation health forms and documentation must be submitted through the American Data Bank tracking system. Please register for an account using your jefferson.edu e-mail address. There is a $25 annual subscription fee that can be paid by credit card on the company's website.
If you applied for admission while in the process of completing your baccalaureate degree, you will need to submit your final, official transcript to the Office of Admissions.
Thomas Jefferson University requires that all matriculated students have adequate and acceptable health insurance and that they complete the enrollment/waiver process for each academic year.
Enrollment in the dental insurance plan is optional and not a requirement of the university.
If you are a student in the Jefferson School of Health Professions, the Jefferson School of Nursing, the Jefferson School of Pharmacy, or the Jefferson School of Population Heath, you will need to complete enrollment or waiver through the websites of those Schools.
The Student Personal Counseling Center offers confidential and accessible contact with a mental health professional to discuss personal and academic concerns.
The Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences offers the following types of insurance coverage for its students. Please click on each link below for more information.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Counseling/Mental Health Services
Contact the Student Insurance Coordinator if you have further questions.