Research in Division of Geriatric Medicine & Palliative Care
The mission of the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Palliative Care is to optimize the health and quality of life of older persons and those with serious illness by partnering with patients, families and communities.
All older persons and those with serious illness will achieve maximal health and quality of life.
GERIATRIC MEDICINE AND PALLIATIVE CARE THEMES INCLUDE:
- End-of-life decision making
- Advance care planning
- Geriatric medicine and chronic care management
- Eastern Pennsylvania-Delaware Geriatric Education Center (funder: HRSA)
- End of Life Decisions: Differences in Patient and Proxy Treatment Preferences (funder: NIH)
- Geriatric Academic Career Award (funder: HRSA)
- Family Meeting Satisfaction Survey
- GO Care Intervention