- Program Director, Medical Residency Program
- Program Director, Medical Education Clerkship
- Professor, Radiation Oncology
Name: Phyllis Lewis Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Jefferson
- Emphasis on clinical or lab-based research opportunities, with track record of producing physician leaders who are successful in leadership positions.
- Philadelphia location – Big city with many activities available after work.
- Great camaraderie of residents.
- Large clinical network, more than five hospitals, dedicated neuroscience hospital.
- Strong clinical training with excellent physics and dosimetry support.
- Clinical training sites with expert faculty.
- Unique rotation at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Johns Hopkins Sibley Campus.
- Clinical faculty involvement in governing bodies of the radiation oncology field (NRG, ASTRO, ABR).
- Commitment to education and community engagement.
- Numerous multidisciplinary conferences to ensure excellent patient care.