Name: Department of Urology Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Department: Sidney Kimmel Medical College
1025 Walnut Street
College Building, Suite 1112
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Urology in 2020: PARP inhibitors make a splash as COVID-19’s impact is felt throughout specialty.
- Dr. Leonard Gomella on bladder cancer advances in 2020.
- Treatment alternatives to radical cystectomy for bladder cancer continue to evolve.
- Role for Somatic, Inherited Genetic Testing in Prostate Cancer Continues to Grow.
- U.S. News names Philadelphia area's best hospitals, ranks one among nation's top 20.
- Dr. Gomella interviewed for ESPN discussion of Testis Cancer.
- Dr. Trabulsi - Easing the Burden on Cancer Patients (PDF).
- Dr. Lallas - Robotic Surgery (PDF).
- Dr. Trabulsi interviewed about Provenge for the "Oncology Report" (log in required).
- Dr. Marja T. Nevalainen and KCC in Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Dr. Gomella News Story on New Bladder Cancer Diagnostic Test.
- Dr. Gomella Discusses Androgen-Deprivation Therapy.
- KYW News Radio feature discussing the Cysview Blue Light Cystoscopy (audio file).
- Leonard G. Gomella, MD from Jefferson Kimmel Cancer Center on Current Prostate Cancer Screening Procedures.
- Dr. Gomella guest on WHYY’s Radio Times with Marty-Moss Coane Friday June 8 2012 for the discussion on the new PSA screening recommendations.