Legal Affairs Divisions
- General Legal Affairs provides comprehensive legal services to Thomas Jefferson University and its affiliates.
- HIPAA general information regarding HiPAA and Jefferson. Access authorization forms for Jefferson to release your health information, or restrictions on your protected health information, along with additional HIPAA information.
- Intellectual Property deals not only with trademarks and service marks, but also with trade secrets, utility models, industrial designs, and copyrights as well.
- Internal Audit serves as a resource to the Board and Management to assess internal control processes and provide guidance for the management and mitigation of control risks.
- Corporate Compliance minimizes legal and business risks to Jefferson, this division conducts internal audits and investigations, and coordinates all external investigations.