Jefferson - Center City Campus
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Edison Building, Suite 1800
Jefferson - East Falls Campus
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
313 Kanbar Campus Center
We offer individual appointments in-person and over the phone on the following topics:
- Job search strategies (including positions locally, nationwide, and internationally).
- Resume, CV, and cover letter reviews.
- LinkedIn profile reviews (and help with using LinkedIn as part of your job search).
- Informational interviewing – how to use networking to learn about organizations and find opportunities.
- Mock interviews – counselors will practice interview questions with students and provide feedback.
- Career inventories/assessments – MBTI, strong interest inventory.
- Personal career planning.
- Special topics (e.g., disclosing a disability to an employer, overcoming potential barriers to employment, career changing, returning to workforce, etc.).
Handshake, your online career management system:
- Students and alumni post resumes/CVs, search for jobs, and find employer contacts.
- Employers post job openings and search for candidates.
- Plus: receive a resume review, sign up for workshops, find career handouts, and more!
Jefferson Career Center Network on LinkedIn:
- Network with Jefferson students and alumni, gain career advice, and discuss topics in healthcare.
Career Cafe Office Hours, located in the Scott Library Cafe
- Meet with a Career Ambassador, a Jefferson Center City student trained by our department
- Get your resume or CV reviewed, ask about cover letters, ask career questions, or just say hi!
- In the Library from 12-2pm on Mondays, more times coming soon
- Drop in, no appointment needed
Career Resource Library, located in the Edison Building, Suite 1800:
- Regional and industry-specific employer guides, plus trade publications.
- Guides on working/volunteering abroad…and much more!