Jefferson - Center City Campus
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Edison Building, Suite 1800
Jefferson - East Falls Campus
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
313 Kanbar Campus Center
Your Career Checklist
Career preparation does not begin at graduation, it begins now. The Center for Career Success is creating program-specific checklists to support students as they move through their programs. Each checklist integrates career management activities with key points in the curriculum. Using your checklist will help you maximize your time at Jefferson as you prepare for your new career.
The following are PowerPoint (PPTX) presentations:
- Couple & Family Therapy
- Nursing – BSN
- Nursing – FACT1
- Occupational Therapy – BS/MS
- Occupational Therapy – Doctorate
- Occupational Therapy – Entry Level
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Sciences – Undergraduate
- Radiologic Sciences – Graduate
More to follow.
Looking for Something a Little More General?
Job hunting can be overwhelming, and sometimes it's difficult to know where to start. Use this Career Checklist as a guide as you begin your search! Need help with any of these steps? Contact us at 215-503-5805 to schedule an appointment.
- Create/update your resume.
- Log in to Handshake, create your profile, and upload your resume.
- Create a LinkedIn profile and join the Jefferson Career Center Network on LinkedIn (you can also search for jobs on LinkedIn).
- Attend a career fair.
- Attend a workshop.
- Set up informational interviews to develop relationships in your field.