Thank you for choosing Jefferson. We look forward to receiving your application. Below are instructions on how to submit your application, a description of the review process, and important due dates.
We are here to help you through every step of the process. Please let us know how we can help.
Fall Priority Application Deadline: August 1
Fall Application Deadline: August 1
To apply, submit an application along with a fee of $75 to Jefferson.
After submitting the application, you will receive instructions on how to submit your supporting application materials listed below through your online MyJefferson account. If you prefer, you may also mail your materials to:
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduate Application Document Processing
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
You will receive a MyJefferson identification number via email once you submit your application for admission. Be sure to include your name and MyJefferson ID on all documents that you mail to Jefferson.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to email@example.com or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit three letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- GRE: Submit official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores taken no longer than five years prior to application. Applicants should submit scores electronically using test code 2666. Applicants should have scored 50% or higher in each of the three categories.
Applicants may request a waiver of the GRE requirement. Pleaser review the GRE Waiver Guidelines and application form.
Before applying to Jefferson, you should review the prerequisites required for admission for your program of interest.
Additional Requirements for International Coursework
Students who have taken coursework outside of the United States should submit a course-by-course academic credential evaluation from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member credentialing organization. Applicants who do not have a NACES evaluation are required to submit official transcripts, along with an official English translation, to Jefferson for review. Thomas Jefferson University reserves the right to outsource student academic credentials to our NACES member partner for evaluation.
At Jefferson, we set a high priority on the exchange of ideas, research, and education with members of the international community. Learn more about specific requirements for international applicants.
To be considered complete and eligible for review, an application must be verified and all applicable documents must be submitted by the program deadline date.