Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Designed for high school graduates that are interested in pursuing a career in the health and fitness.
- BS in Exercise Science/Masters in Athletic Training (3+2) - The 3+2 BSES/MSAT Athletic Training program enrolls high school graduates.
- BS in Exercise Science to Doctor of Occupational Therapy (3+3) The 3+3 BSES/OTD program enrolls high school graduates that have demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in occupational therapy.
- BS in Exercise Science to Doctor of Physical Therapy (3+3) - The 3+3 BSES/DPT program enrolls high school graduates that have demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in physical therapy.
- Master of Science in Athletic Training - The MSAT Athletic Training program enrolls students who have completed a bachelor degree and the necessary prerequisite work at another institution.
- Accelerated Health Science BS/MS in Athletic Training Combined Degree Program - This five-year program is designed to help meet the growing demand for professional Certified Athletic Trainers.