- Program Director, Transfusion Medicine Fellowship
- Blood Bank Laboratory, Therapeutic Apheresis & Blood Donation Program
- Director, Transfusion Medicine
Juliana Guarente, MD
Assistant Director , Transfusion Medicine
Apply for the Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship Program
- Complete the Graduate Training Application (PDF).
- Medical school transcript/Dean's letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Three letters of recommendation written on your behalf addressed directly to our program. One letter must be from the current or most recent training program director.
- USMLE or equivalent scores.
It is the applicant's responsibility to track the progress of their application, including receipt of reference letters. Only completed applications will be reviewed for interview selection. We will contact only those applicants who are selected for interviews after deliberation by the selection committee.
Deadline for Receipt
There is no firm deadline for acceptance, but the selection committee practices “rolling” acceptance and late applicants may find the position has been filled.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Blood Bank
111 South 11th Street
Gibbon Building, Suite 8220
Philadelphia, PA 19107