- Pathology Residency - Residents rotate through multiple anatomic and clinical pathology rotations, primarily at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Center City location, as well as there are opportunities to spend time at one of our many affiliated institutions.
- Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship - The Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship provides career development training to prepare qualified physicians for leadership positions as directors, or medical directors, of community or regional blood banks or hospital transfusion services.
- Cytopathology Fellowship - The Cytopathology Fellowship trains fellows to become competent cytopathologists capable of practice in an academic institution or a private practice setting, developing expertise in diagnostic cytopathology.
- Hematopathology Fellowship - The Hematopathology Fellowship Program encompasses all areas of hematopathology, including bone marrow and lymph node diagnosis and body fluid interpretation.
- PhD Program in Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine - Offered through the Jefferson College of Life Sciences, the PhD Program in Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine is intended for students of outstanding ability who are preparing for a career that includes research in cell biology, developmental biology or the pathobiology of disease.