Events & Visits
Virtual Open Houses
Join faculty for a virtual event to learn about your academic program of interest. Our graduate admissions & financial aid teams will be available to answer questions and discuss your next steps in the application process.
Information Sessions & Tours
The best way to learn more about our graduate programs and understand how curricula will meet your career plans is by getting in touch with our admissions team, faculty and current students. Between virtual information sessions, webinars and on-campus visit opportunites, we are committed to helping you find answers to all of your questions.
Explore visit offerings within each of our academic colleges below.
- Couple & Family Therapy Program
- Community & Trauma Counseling Program
- Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) Program
- Emergency & Disaster Management Program
- Integrative Health Programs
- Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences Program
- Medical Laboratory Sciences & Biotechnology Program
- Nutritional Sciences Program
- Perfusions Programs
- Physicial Assistant Studies Program
In-Person Self-Guided Campus Tours
We invite you to explore our Center City and East Falls Campuses at your own pace through our on-campus self-guided tours. During this interactive experience, you will have the opportunity to explore campus and hear from our students, faculty and staff. Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
Jefferson On-Demand is your destination for exclusive content that's been designed for students interested in master's, doctoral and graduate certificate options. View recorded information sessions, download information about your program of interest, hear from our faculty and staff, and watch our virtual tours.