Events & Visits
The best way to get to know Thomas Jefferson University graduate programs and understand how curricula will meet your career plans is by getting in touch with admissions counselors, faculty and current students about specific programs of interest. Between virtual information sessions, webinars and in-person visits, we are committed to helping you find answers to all of your questions.
Built for a future that has yet to be defined, Jefferson is crossing disciplines to bring unrivaled innovation and discovery to higher education. Our admissions team, faculty and current students are eager to meet with you and your family.
Our campus locations specialize in various academic program areas:
- Center City Campus: Health Professions, Life Sciences, Population Health, Nursing and Rehabilitation Sciences
- East Falls Campus: Architecture, Business, Design, Engineering, Fashion & Textiles, Health, Science and Social Sciences
Thomas Jefferson University takes your health and safety seriously. COVID-19 is highly contagious and capable of widespread person-to-person transmission. While you visit our campus, you must follow the stated health & safety guidelines. Based on the nature of the coronavirus, Jefferson cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed COVID-19 as a result of your time on our campus.
The University has established the following health & safety protocols that everyone must follow to ensure the safety of our staff, student tour guides, and visitors:
- We have established designated visitor space and cleaning schedules.
- We have designed the visit program and visit space to ensure small groups of visitors and adequate social distancing.
- We have designed contact-less visit check-in and will provide optional materials to visitors who would like them.
- We have designed strategic tour routes and have provided equipment (microphone & speaker) to guides to support social distancing.
Every visitor to campus is required to adhere to the following health & safety guidelines; guests who do not comply will be asked to leave campus. If you are unable to comply with the standards below, we are happy to meet with you virtually.
- Wear a mask at all times (gaiters, bandanas, and scarves are not permitted).
- Maintain proper social distance six feet.
- Wash hands frequently and/or utilize hand sanitizer located throughout campus and avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if experiencing the following symptoms per Jefferson Occupational Health Network (JOHN):
- One of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or two (2) of the following:
- Fever (>100.0)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stay home if exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 14 days.
- Cancel your visit if you visited any state listed on the Pennsylvania or New Jersey hotspot lists without having had quarantined for 14 days:
- NJ.Gov Website
- PA.Gov Website
Jefferson On-Demand is your destination for exclusive content that's been designed for students interested in master's, doctoral and graduate certificate options.