We look forward to meeting you and your family! Please read the information below carefully before traveling to Jefferson.
Admissions Welcome Centers
The current status and office hours for each of our Welcome Centers is below.
- Center City Campus: the Admissions Welcome Center in Center City is open on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration for a scheduled visit time is encouraged. This location is closed Monday - Thursday; however, our self-guided tour experience is available outside of regular office hours.
- Dixon Campus: visits are available on a limited basis. Registration is required.
- East Falls Campus: the Admissions Welcome Center in East Falls is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration for a scheduled visit time is encouraged. Our self-guided tour experience is available outside of regular office hours.
- Voorhees Campus: visits are available on a limited basis. Registration is required.
- Jefferson Institute for Bioprocessing: visits are available on a limited basis. Registration is required.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Jefferson takes your health and safety seriously. COVID-19 is highly contagious and capable of widespread person-to-person transmission. Based on the nature of the coronavirus, Jefferson cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 as a result of your time on our campus.
In accordance with City of Philadelphia guidelines, masks are strongly recommended but not required in University buildings.
Jefferson no longer requires guests to submit proof of vaccination prior to their campus visit. The University will continue to monitor infection rates and follow the guidance of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health. If this policy changes prior to your scheduled visit, a representative from Jefferson Admissions will contact you directly.
Please reschedule your visit if you have a fever, are displaying other symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis within 14 days.
The University has established health & safety protocols. These precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of our staff, student tour guides and visitors:
- We have established designated visitor space and cleaning schedules.
- We have designed contactless visit check-in and will provide optional materials to visitors who would like them.
- We have designed strategic tour routes and have provided equipment (microphone & speaker) to guides to support social distancing.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout campus.
Have questions before your visit to Jefferson? Contact us at 215-951-2800 or email@example.com.
This page was last updated on April 22, 2022. Updates regarding campus visit policies will be made to this page as they are available.