We look forward to meeting you and your family! Please read the information below carefully before traveling to Jefferson.
- Center City Campus: the Admissions Visit Center is located on the first floor of the Edison Building at 130 S. 9th Street, Philadelphia. The Visit Center is open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration for a scheduled visit time is encouraged. Our self-guided tour experience is available outside of regular office hours. Street and surface lot parking is conveniently located outside of the Edison Building. Admissions does not validate parking at this time. Public transportation via SEPTA, PATCO and NJ Transit is easily accessible from this location.
- Dixon Campus: Admissions is located within the Dixon Campus building at 300 Lakeside Drive, Horsham, PA. Visit opportunities are available at this location on Tuesdays. Registration is strongly encouraged, but is not required. Free visitor parking is located outside of the Dixon Campus building.
- East Falls Campus: the Admissions Visit Center in East Falls is located on the first floor of White Corners at 3250 West School House Lane, Philadelphia. This location is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration for a scheduled visit time is encouraged. Our self-guided tour experience is available outside of regular office hours. Free visitor parking is available outside of White Corners and across the street in the Search Hall Lot. Public transportation via SEPTA Bus Routes and Regional Rail is accessible from this location.
- Voorhees Campus: visits are available on a limited basis—registration is required. Admissions is located at 443 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ. Visitor parking is free at this location.
- Jefferson Institute for Bioprocessing: the campus is located in the Spring House Innovation Park at 727 Norristown Road, Spring House, PA. Admissions visits are offered with program faculty on select Fridays. Registration is required.
Jefferson has partnered with Visit Philadelphia to offer exclusive rates for admissions visitors through the Visit Philadelphia Overnight Package program. Book your stay, park your car for free upon arrival at your hotel and pick from one of choose-your-own-adventure perks to discover all that Philadelphia has to offer.
There’s something for everyone to love in Philadelphia! Explore events happening in and around the City of Brotherly Love.
Jefferson Health & Safety Guidelines
- Facial coverings are not required on our campuses; however, visitors may still wear a mask if they choose to do so.
- Please reschedule your visit if you have a fever, are displaying other symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis within 14 days.
- To ensure the safety of our students, staff and other guests, visitors may be asked to present identification upon entering campus buildings. Guests should carry a valid form of identification with them while on Jefferson's campuses. This includes, but is not limited to, a school-issued ID and/or drivers license.
Have questions before your visit to Jefferson? Contact us at 215-951-2800 or email@example.com.
This page was last updated on September 13, 2023. Updates regarding campus visit policies will be made to this page as they are available.