Department of Public Safety
Located on the Ravenhill side of campus next to Partridge Hall, the Jefferson - East Falls Campus' Department of Public Safety provides a safe, educational environment through a community approach to security, the promotion of personal safety, and the deterrence of crime.
Department personnel enforces University regulations and coordinates contact with other law enforcement agencies to maintain the quality of safety on campus.
- Public Safety can always be reached at 215-951-2999. This line is monitored/recorded for accuracy.
- A 24-hour escort service is available to anyone who feels unsafe walking on campus. Public Safety personnel encourage everyone on campus to call if assistance is needed, no matter what the circumstance.
We invite you to browse this website and take advantage of the online resources we make available to the University community.
Our online resources include:
- JeffAlert: Register for emergency text alerts by cell phone
(your University username and password are required)
- Emergency Contact: Register emergency contact information
- Parking: Apply online for parking permits and register your vehicle.