All Bachelor of Science graduates are eligible to take the associated certification examinations of the organizations that oversee their modality of study.
Bachelor of Science (BS) graduates are eligible to take the associated certification examinations of the organizations that oversee their modality of study. Dual-Concentration students cannot take the board exams until the BS is awarded at the completion of the 2-Year Program. However, General Sonography, Vascular Sonography and Cardiac Sonography students can take their certification exam after their first year is completed.
The organizations are:
Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences Handbooks
Information, department handbook and policies for your time in our various programs.
- Computed Tomography Handbook (PDF)
- Abdomen-Extended & OB/GYN, Cardiac & Vascular Sonography Handbook (PDF)
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology Handbook - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Medical Dosimetry Handbook (PDF)
- MRI Handbook (PDF)
- Radiation Therapy Handbook (PDF)
- Radiography Handbook (PDF)
- Master of Science in Medical Physics Handbook (PDF)