MS in Health Professions Education
- Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, College of Health Professions
- Program Director, Masters of Health Professions Education
- Director, Phase 3, Sidney Kimmel Medical College Thomas Jefferson University
The MS in Health Professions Education is a 30-credit, fully online, interprofessional Master's program designed to prepare leaders in health professions education, leveraging evidence-based approaches, educational best practices, and Jefferson’s technology-rich environment.
Exceptional educators are created here. Our fully online, interprofessional master's program is designed to prepare the future leaders in health professions education, leveraging evidence-based approaches, best practices, and Jefferson’s technology-rich environment. Health professions clinicians, clinical educators, medical residents, junior faculty, and staff in educational roles such as residency director, clerkship director, program coordinator, curriculum director, or assessment coordinator are welcome to apply.
Jefferson caters to those currently working in their field by offering a fully online and asynchronous program. The MS in Healthcare Professions Education will cover all specialized areas of study including: simulation, interprofessional education, research, and scholarly inquiry while you earn your complete Masters.
- Expansive competency based approach to health profession teaching, learning, and leadership
- Fully online, mostly asynchronous
- Competitive pricing
- Training and education for current and aspiring Residency/Fellowship Program Directors and other program leadership
- Prior learning assessment credit for medical residents and fellows that will count towards elective credits
- Earn your Graduate Certificate in Health Professions Teaching and Learning while working towards the Master’s degree.