Cannabis Graduate Programs
- Cannabis Business Certificate The Cannabis Business Certificate provides you with the knowledge, skills and entrepreneurial mindset necessary to innovate and excel in this exploding industry.
- Cannabis Medicine Certificate The Cannabis Medicine Certificate provides you with the necessary knowledge in the underlying science and clinical application of cannabinoids to better care for patients.
- Cannabis Science Certificate The Cannabis Science Certificate prepares you for the cannabis industry by providing an in-depth knowledge of the botany & chemistry of the cannabis plant, its forensic analysis and cannabinoid pharmacology.
- MS in Medical Cannabis Science & Business The fully online MS in Medical Cannabis Science & Business provides you with the necessary knowledge in the therapeutic effects, science, governmental & legislative affairs, and social and business aspects of cannabis required to emerge in the cannabis field.
Digital Health & Telehealth Certificates
- Telehealth Facilitator Certificate With the need for professionals to effectively deliver telehealth services, a Telehealth Facilitator Certificate Program is offered by Thomas Jefferson University.
- Connected Care: Telehealth & Digital Health Innovation The Connected Care: Telehealth & Digital Health Innovation graduate certificate program explores technology & healthcare. Improve delivery, engage patients, mine data.
Integrative Health Graduate Programs
- Integrative Health Education & Leadership Advanced Practice Certificate The Integrative Health Education & Leadership Advanced Practice Certificate program prepares you to meet patients’ growing demand for complementary practices.
- Integrative Nutrition Advanced Practice Certificate The Integrative Nutrition Advanced Practice Certificate provides knowledge to develop care plans using biometric data and nutritional lifestyle approaches.
- Mind-Body Medicine Advanced Practice Certificate The Mind-Body Medicine Advanced Practice Certificate brings a new dynamic to healthcare education, with strategies to reduce stress and improve quality of life.
- MS in Integrative Health Sciences Jefferson is leading the nation in the emerging field of integrative health. Our MS in Integrative Health Sciences program allows you to meet this growing demand.
- MS in Cardiovascular Perfusion The Institute of Emerging Health Professions at Thomas Jefferson University offers two programs in Cardiovascular Perfusion: Entry-Level MS & Post-Professional MS.