The fashion business concentration builds specialized skills for those preparing for careers in the fashion design, merchandising, management and other global fashion industries.
- Learn to develop business models, innovative solutions, efficient processes and effective marketing techniques for the global fashion supply chain.
- Apply design thinking and Nexus Learning techniques for an active and collaborative experience that mirrors the industry.
- Connect with and learn from faculty who are active in the industry, and work closely with students to achieve their career goals.
- Upon graduation, join an extensive and experienced alumni network with connections globally.
Fashion Business Courses
- Fashion Immersion
Plus choose any two of the following electives:
- Fashion Career Jumpstart Internship
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Fashion Global Marketing and Sourcing
- Fashion Supply Chain Management