Designed to develop the specialized management skills to lead interdisciplinary teams, this concentration prepares students for leadership roles and focuses on business strategy. With a focus on effective professional communication and methods for moving teams toward a common goal, the management program prepares for an array of managerial roles.
- Perfect proper communication skills for the business setting.
- Learn and practice negotiation tactics for all potential avenues, including unions, government, suppliers, employees and more.
- Learn how to manage people and teams, and how to align teams with organization goals.
- Put your skills to the test through team projects with companies like Johnson & Johnson or Verizon.
- Gain real-world experience in internships or special projects at your workplace.
Communication, Negotiation, Creative Economy
Career Jumpstart or New Product Development
Total: 9 Credits
You will examine global business by studying both traditional business management principles and the modern challenges involved in conducting business in a global environment.