Designed for students who have undergraduate experience in areas like business management and fashion merchandising, this concentration provides insight to better understand consumer behavior and develops skills to analyze demand and market segments.
- Learn how to plan and conduct dependable market research trials to guide product development and achieve sales goals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of consumer behavior enabling you to inform the business process and direct promotion and advertising.
- Put your skills to the test through team projects with companies like Johnson & Johnson or Verizon.
- Gain real-world experience in internships or special projects at your workplace.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Marketing Research
- Promotion Management
- Career Jumpstart Internship or New Product Development
Total: 9 Credits
You will engage in global business by directly working in teams with students in other countries to develop business plans and find solutions to problems in emerging markets – an amazing experience many MBA graduates will never get to have.