Collaboration & Partnerships
Our MSID program is different from studying ID in an isolated art or design school. The University's medical, engineering, architecture, sustainability and business programs work with us to take on real-world problems with an understanding of how to serve people better.
MSID students have worked with the following nonprofits and corporations:
- Aalto University, Helsinki
- Vaisala Instruments
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Philips Medical
- Midwives for Haiti
- Nathan Sports
- Johnson & Johnson
- Philadelphia Science Leadership Academy and Franklin Institute
- Dunmore Corporation (polymer films)
- Construction Specialties Inc.
- Unifi Manufacturing
- Federal-Mogul Systems Protection
If you represent a company with an interesting problem, we'd love to hear from you!