The Dermatopathology Fellowship Program at Thomas Jefferson University offers a highly-structured one-year curriculum that is tailored specifically for a fellow with a background in either dermatology or pathology. Rotations and observerships are available to interested fellows in dermatopathology, pathology and related disciplines.
The overall goal of this fellowship is to graduate highly-qualified dermatopathologists with superior skills and knowledge whose compassion, professionalism and ethics are exemplary. The fellowship’s structure and our institutional policies ensure that each fellow is appropriately supervised and trained by highly-qualified faculty in the departments of dermatology and pathology. The end results of our program are highly-trained graduates with balanced knowledge and skills in dermatology, anatomic pathology and dermatopathology.
The fellowship is an ACGME accredited program and offers a PGY – 5 level stipend. Each year, one fellow is accepted into the program.
Jason B. Lee, MD
Eligible applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in one of the following:
- Dermatology or Anatomic Pathology (AP-3)
- Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology (AP/CP-4)
Application deadline is November 30th.
- Download the Fellowship Application (PDF) and email completed form and supporting documents to Lizzy Fleming, Residency & Education Coordinator.
- Application Materials
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Medical College Transcripts
- Dean’s Letter
- Official Score Reports (USMLE, NBME, ECFMG, FLEX)
Send official copies of Application Materials to:
Jason B. Lee, MD
c/o Lizzy Fleming
833 Chestnut Street, Suite 740
Philadelphia, PA 19107