Our students earn nationally competitive MCAT, GRE and DAT scores. Over 90%* have gone on to doctoral programs, pursuing careers as physicians, dentists, physical therapists, veterinarians, pharmacists, optometrists, podiatrists and chiropractors. 75% enter these programs immediately following their undergraduate career.
This figure includes all Jefferson pre-medical graduates. The remaining 10% of graduates have joined master’s programs, started working, have not continued education, or have not responded to surveys.
Recent graduates have been accepted at these & other top institutions
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Temple Dental School
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- University of Nevada at Reno
- University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School
- Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine