Degrees & Programs
Jefferson College of Life Sciences offers a continuum of PhD, MD/PhD, Masters, Bachelors degree and certification programs. Choose a program below that interests you.
- PhD Programs - Our PhD degree programs offer advanced interdisciplinary education and research training under the mentorship of nationally and internationally recognized faculty.
- Master's Programs - Our Master's programs provide students with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to engage in the forefront of research or continue their studies toward advanced degrees.
- MD/PhD Program
- Postbaccalaureate Pre-Professional Program (P4) - Our program is designed to offer educational and professional development in the health professions for academically competitive individuals with non-science undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Graduate Certificate Programs - Our graduate certificate programs provide industry, academic and health professionals with skills and knowledge needed for success in today's health-sciences related environments.
- Undergraduate Programs - Our Undergraduate programs provide students with the skills and knowledge that will prepare them for basic biomedical sciences education and training.